Wednesday, May 12, 2010


I came across these amazing designs, the collection is called Light By Sky and its super down to earth and spiritual just like all you apple juice ladies. Sometimes its not just about fashion. Show off your spiritual side with these amazing pieces, I've already ordered some for myself and I'm sure you can understand why. Check out the rest of the collections here. 
From the collection Sri Yantra
Ring: Vermeil Gold with White Sapphire 
$130


From the Chakra Collection
Necklace: Vermeil Gold Lotus Flower
$145


From the Sacred Geometry Collection
Bronze Star Tetrahedron Bracelet:
$150


From the Spiritual Symbols Collection
Om Ring: Vermeil Gold and White Sapphire
$165
(My Personal Favorite)


From the Sacred Geometry Collection
Star Tetrahedron  Necklace: Solid Brass
$100

0 comments:

Custom Search